We are now running as a Takeaway and a Hotel here at the Davron.
Throughout lockdown, reopening and this our second lockdown; we have maintained a high standard of cleanliness through the hotel and carry out a deep clean frequently and often, while updating and
amending any additional risk assessments required.
Loads has been happening behind the scenes to ensure our staff and our customers are looked after in a safe and secure way.
- Any customers experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (specifically: high fever, difficulty breathing, new or persistent cough, loss of smell or loss of taste) we ask that you remain at home,
isolate and contact the relevant health services.
- Similarly if any customers family members are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as listed above we ask that you also remain at home, isolate and contact the relevant health services.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks as required by governmental advice.
- Takeaway bookings can be made via telephone or through The Davron Hotel Facebook page. Collections will be staggered and to further reduce traffic and we ask that customers adhere to their
collection time as best as possible.
- At the takeaway collection point we have positioned a sanitisation point, we ask that all customers use this when collecting.
- To pay for your meal or drinks we are accepting cash, card and cheques. Where possible, we ask that you use contactless payment up to the value of £45.00.
- Card payment in advance of a delivery is essential - we will not collect payment on delivery.
If you have any questions please get in touch with a member of our team.
From our family to you!